Thunderbird Times

The Student News Site of Utah Military Academy

Thunderbird Times

Thunderbird Times

Ogden

• 6 PM
    63 °
  • 7 PM
    60 °
  • 8 PM
    57 °
  • 9 PM
    54 °
  • 10 PM
    52 °
  • 11 PM
    52 °
  • 12 AM
    51 °
  • 1 AM
    50 °
  • 2 AM
    50 °
  • 3 AM
    50 °
  • 4 AM
    49 °
  • 5 AM
    49 °
  • 6 AM
    49 °
  • 7 AM
    51 °
  • 8 AM
    53 °
  • 9 AM
    56 °
  • 10 AM
    57 °
  • 11 AM
    59 °
  • 12 PM
    60 °
  • 1 PM
    61 °
  • 2 PM
    62 °
  • 3 PM
    63 °
  • 4 PM
    63 °
  • 5 PM
    63 °
  • 6 PM
    62 °
May 14
65°/ 50°
Sunny
May 15
63°/ 48°
Sunny
May 16
66°/ 49°
Sunny
Poll

This poll has ended.

What's Your Favorite Subject?

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

A Review of Ahsoka

Disney’s Latest Star Wars Series

If you have seen all of the “Star Wars Rebels” and the “Clone Wars,” you will love “Ahsoka.” “Ahsoka” is a series delves deeper into the lore of “Star Wars Rebels” and the “Clone Wars.” 

“Ahsoka” ties in characters from “Clone Wars” and “Star Wars Rebels”, such as Ahsoka Tano, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, and Chopper, among others. This series is mostly Ahsoka’s backstory after the series “Clone Wars” ended.

As a young Padawan in her younger years, Ahsoka did not finish her training and is not a Padawan anymore. She is on a mission to find the Grand Admiral Thrawn. In this series, there are non-Jedi dark forces who are trying to steal the map to Thrawn.  Ahsoka acquires the spheroid map from Empire criminal, Morgan Elsbeth who escapes. Ahsoka gets the help of her former apprentice, Sabine Wren, who helps to unlock the map.

If you’re curious about what happens next, the show can be found on Disney+ (plus) and you can really get a kick out of that series. A lot of people get interested in it and would highly recommend it. If you have not seen “Star Wars Rebels,” I would recommend that you watch it before watching “Ahsoka”.

“Ahsoka” is a good series, and it can leave you on the edge of your seat, if you enjoy Star Wars, Sci-Fi shows in general, or even a series you want to binge on random.